[isabelle-dev] the “algebra" proof method

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 12:33:21 CEST 2012

This sounds like a good plan. And thanks for your further details about how to integrate an external Gröbner basis tool. Do you think this might be of a suitable level of difficulty for an MPhil student?

I also noticed the paper that you presented in Birmingham in 2008. Has that worked been integrated with Isabelle?
Larry