[isabelle-dev] Rules of conduct

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Fri Aug 17 23:17:20 CEST 2012

Dear all,

> Tjark, you have no business here.

This is, finally, too much for me!

I trust that the community as a whole will come to the conclusion that
the quoted reaction is completely inapproriate. In particular since
any rules that may have been violated are not clearly stated anywhere
and were never pointed out to Tjark (or anyone else, AFAIK), let alone
agreed upon explicitly by more than one person.

I will not be able to take part in the discussion itself, since I'll
be away, but I hope that I am not the only one who feels very bad
about a former collegue being treated like this.

Should there be no such clear and outspoken conclusion, I'll know that
I have no place here any longer and will no longer participate in this
community.

Alex