[isabelle-dev] http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Aug 16 20:04:48 CEST 2012

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Tobias Nipkow wrote:

> produces
>
> <class 'mpatch.mpatchError'>	Python 2.7.3: /usr/bin/python2.7
> Thu Aug 16 17:59:20 2012
> A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of function calls
> leading up to the error, in the order they occurred.

The end of Python vomiting has this:

<class 'mpatch.mpatchError'>: patch cannot be decoded
       args = ('patch cannot be decoded',)
       message = 'patch cannot be decoded'

This is the same dropout that we've had on
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle last week.

It could be an NFS corruption of the repository, or just the server
feeling too hot.  I've no real idea.