[isabelle-dev] isabelle build

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Tue Aug 7 06:29:19 CEST 2012

Dear Makarius,

On 08/07/2012 02:24 AM, Makarius wrote:
> I would like to encourage early adopters to post their favourite session
> layout for individual documents (papers etc.).  So far there is a first
> version of isabelle mkroot in eeb4480b5877, but it is still a bit
> awkward -- too much influenced by the bounds of isabelle usedir.
I typically use the layout as given in the attached archive.

What I think would be nice to have is:

- possibility to run 'isabelle mkroot' inside an existing directory (at
least for me, it is often the case that I first draft a paper and only
later start to properly set-up Isabelle Document Preparation), only
generating necessary files (but not necessarily a new directory) like
ROOT, isabelle.sty (?), ...

- no default connection between directory name and main theory name

cheers

chris