[isabelle-dev] NEWS: Isabelle sessions and build management

Peter Lammich lammich at in.tum.de
Fri Aug 3 09:54:10 CEST 2012

In Collections and refine-monadic, as far as I can remember, there are
two specialties:
  1. We use a book document class rather than the default article, which
required some fine-tuning of the documents. We use text_raw
"\chapter{...}" instead of header "".

  2. We generate the userguide as a separate document, re-using the
tex-files generated by the previous run of Isabelle.

Peter