[isabelle-dev] mira disk usage

Lars Noschinski noschinl at in.tum.de
Tue Aug 28 10:08:44 CEST 2012

Hi,

since a few weeks, mira's shared results
(/mnt/tmp/isatest/shared_results on anything but macbroy2) started
taking a lot more disk space then before; I got a quota warning today
(500GiB); the last one was exactly three weeks ago).

Most space seems to spend with Isabelle_makeall and AFP runs, amounting
to 4-5GiB each. Has someone an idea what changed?

If yes: do we want to revert to store less stuff again or should we
implement some kind of automatic cleanup?

   -- Lars