[isabelle-dev] Feature Request for ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS: Support "isabelle build" Options

Tjark Weber webertj at in.tum.de
Fri Aug 17 12:10:02 CEST 2012

Hi,

I had expected that ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS would allow me to specify
default options for the "isabelle build" tool, for instance "-v" for
verbose output.

In reality, ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS are merely passed on to
isabelle.Build, which has its own idea of valid options.

I would suggest that "isabelle build" treats ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS
similar to options passed on the command line, so that one could use
all the options supported by "isabelle build" -- and not merely those
supported by isabelle.Build -- in ISABELLE_BUILD_OPTIONS.

Best regards,
Tjark

--
Ceterum censeo: Isabelle needs an issue tracker.