[isabelle-dev] isatest home directory full

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Apr 22 15:04:36 CEST 2012

> I've managed to remove more than 5 GB of old heap files, but this might
> be a bit pathethic due to this directory:
>
>   225G tmp/shared_results
>
> Does anybody know what it is?

These are the results from the mira runs, which in theory are kept
eternally.  There is the mira command »purge« which throws them away
except the most recent ones (however the heuristic is).  I personally
don't have any intimate knowledge about the mira setup at TUM any longer
and am reluctant to risk something, so I kindly ask for action from the
current mira administrators at TUM.

Best,
	Florian

--