[isabelle-dev] HOL/ex/Set_Algebras

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 18 20:06:38 CEST 2012

Hi Clemens,

> If you follow up the imported theory, you will find some code that
> provides a clone of the interpretation command (under the same name!)
> with some added functionality (definitions).

> Its purpose
> might have been to make the interpretation notationally simpler.

the story behind is not about syntax.  It is really about the
simultaneous definitions.  For a motivation, you can have a look at the
interpretation«, where the pattern behind interpretation plus definition
is spelt out using the constant »funpows«.

I have this clone on my todo list, actually the leading point on my
after-release todo list, and hope to be able to get rid of it, but I
have to study mixins before in depth.

Cheers,
	Florian

--