[isabelle-dev] Isabelle release test website

Johannes Hölzl hoelzl at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 18 15:26:08 CEST 2012

When the testboard gives me green light I will tomorrow also push a
reworked Probability theory which only takes 2 min to build instead of 5
min as before.  I also want to push a new version of the Floats which
uses the new lifting infrastructure.

Both changes do not change any ML files, and there are only smaller
changes to the HOL image, so I hope it is still okay to push this.

 - Johannes