[isabelle-dev] <-> and <-->

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 18 10:00:38 CEST 2012

Am 18/04/2012 04:23, schrieb Christian Sternagel:
> +1 for <--> (since it would agree, as Tobias pointed out, with the established

Thanks for actually referring to the topic at hand. The discussion has gotten
completely off topic and became quite fundamentalist. I was merely suggesting to
improve the internal consistency of our ASCII arrow notation schemes (and
consistency with other editors like TeXmacs, as I later realised). For me this
is an abstract issue that is independent of any editor. In particular, I did not
want to discuss the merits of different editors.

Since it is a minor issue and got little support, I will not pursue the idea.

Tobias