[isabelle-dev] <-> and <-->

Christian Sternagel c-sterna at jaist.ac.jp
Wed Apr 18 08:56:50 CEST 2012

On 04/18/2012 03:42 PM, Lawrence Paulson wrote:
> How do you do “show me", “commands", “find theorem", “settings", etc? I believe you're supposed to remember commands for all of those items and type them explicitly. That's not what a user interface is supposed to do.
Actually I did never use these in emacs either... but I see your point
(which is of course valid).

> A further problem is you cannot cut and paste between the “proof" window and the main window, so good luck creating any structured proofs (unless you love typing lots of formal text and never make mistakes). And on a Mac, the keyboard shortcuts are different from the usual.
I don't get it. Copying and pasting between the output buffer and the
main buffer works just fine for me (a bit odd is that you have to use
Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, since the linux-typical marking with mouse and middle
click does not work (yet (?))). But maybe this is different in Mac OS.

cheers

chris