[isabelle-dev] Publishing contributions as an external

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Tue Apr 17 09:40:46 CEST 2012

> A completely different question is whether we can open testboard to
> externals. This might reduce some communication overhead we are seeing
> at the moment ("I'm currently testing...", "I have pushed...", etc.)
> Essentially, this is just a matter of setting up a proper push-via-https
> repository

Since the apache/hg setup on TUM machines is really awkward and
error-prone, I simply outsourced all these problems and created a mirror
on Bitbucket:

https://bitbucket.org/akrauss/isabelle-testboard

Interested externals can therefore submit changes for testing and review:

- Create an account at bitbucket
- Send me a short email so that I can give you push permissions.
- Push your changes to the above url.

A cron job at TUM will automaticall pull these changes into testboard.

Alex