[isabelle-dev] Relations vs. Predicates

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Apr 13 11:44:05 CEST 2012

On Fri, 13 Apr 2012, Christian Sternagel wrote:

> I didn't use "hg import" yet. Maybe it would be a good idea (for
> externals and developers) to have some "recipe" (e.g., at the community
> wiki) that describes how to merge/import third-party changesets most
> smoothly into the existing history.

hg export/import is the singleton version of hg bundle/unbundle.  It is a
useful pedestrian way to do a little bit of grafting, with or without
rebasing (via hg import --exact).

Does anybody have experience with the more recent "hg rebase"?  An early
version of it 3 years ago was causing problems, but one can probably
expect this to be ironed out now.