[isabelle-dev] unbound Code.add_type_cmd

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Fri Sep 2 11:40:14 CEST 2011

The reason that this issue has just recently become apparent, is due to
changes 322d1657c40c ff. by Andreas Lochbihler. He assisted in replacing
(Stefan Berghofer's) SML code generator invocations by generic code
generator invocations to enable the long-term removal of the SML code
generator.

I agree, Florian knows probably best how to resolve this issue easy and
clean.

In the long run, we are planning to get rid of Executable_Set and
add_type_cmd anyway by providing data refinement within the logic
(and/or the current efforts towards a own set type).

Lukas