[isabelle-dev] Fwd: status (AFP)

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Thu Oct 20 23:29:40 CEST 2011

Hi all,

JinjaThreads currently probably fails because of the changeset
6e422d180de8 (http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/6e422d180de8)

*** empty result sequence -- proof command failed
*** At command "apply" (line 2941 of "/home/kleing/afp/devel/thys/JinjaThreads/Compiler/JVMJ1.thy")
val it = (): unit
Exception- TOPLEVEL_ERROR raised
*** ML error

I could not even inspect the proof state where it fails, as my machine
is not able to load the theory.
If anyone here has an educated guess how this proof can be fixed, you
should try.
There are at least two machines, lxbroy10 in Munich, and one in
Australia, running regularly that can check these guesses once you push
them.

Lukas