[isabelle-dev] mira on lxbroy10

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Mon Oct 17 08:58:04 CEST 2011

On 10/16/2011 10:06 PM, Alexander Krauss wrote:
> On 10/16/2011 02:53 PM, Florian Haftmann wrote:
>> On lxbroy10, something is utterly wrong:
>>
>> http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/report/89d77033f6eb4dc196c199893871ae6d
>>

>> Is anyone taking care for this?
>
> Just tried to fix with Isabelle/efc2e2d80218.
>
> In general, Lukas and Lars now also feel responsible for the mira
> installation at TUM, so in general there is no reason to panic :-)

We monitor the reports manually, and the functionality of the testing
infrastructure (mira daemons) automatically by the chair's monitoring
facility.
But the Isabelle development testing infrastructure is not a running
service for thousands or millions of users, hence our reaction time is
moderate (within the next working day, and not within the next few minutes).

Unnoticed by others, we restart some daemons around once to twice a week
to keep the testing infrastructure running.

Lukas