[isabelle-dev] auto quickcheck and auto solve

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Wed Oct 12 17:01:03 CEST 2011

I have to apologize to Makarius - nothing has been switched off. Why did
I think it had been? Because 2 people (who shall remain nameless)
confirmed it no longer works and they thought it had been switched off.
After I wrote my email - wrong order of events, I agree - I tried it
myself with the release version and it worked fine. (There is a small PG
problem that lead one of the two people to think it did not work, but
that is irrelevant here).

Again, my apologies
Tobias