[isabelle-dev] [isabelle] Congruence rules for the code preprocessor

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at kit.edu
Mon May 30 10:31:33 CEST 2011

Thanks Lukas and Florian.

I guess that it *is* a corner case in my specifications, because I have a
conditional code equation that implements one constant x in terms of another y.
However, I use x only in the equation of another constant z which tests for the
precondition first. At the moment, I explicitly the code equation for z with x
replaced by y. With congruence rules, that replacement would be automated.

Since this is rather special, I am also happy with the ML setup. However, I
recommend that an ML example be added to the code generation tutorial.

Andreas

--
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
IPD Snelting

Andreas Lochbihler
wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
Adenauerring 20a, Geb. 50.41, Raum 023
76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 721 608-48352
Fax: +49 721 608-48457
E-Mail: andreas.lochbihler at kit.edu
http://pp.info.uni-karlsruhe.de
KIT - Universität des Landes Baden-Württemberg und nationales Forschungszentrum
in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft