[isabelle-dev] build and run Isabelle/jEdit on the spot

Christian Sternagel christian.sternagel at uibk.ac.at
Sun May 22 17:01:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

for me this fails with the attached errors. Any ideas? -cheers chris

###
### Building Isabelle/Scala layer ...
###
General/xml.scala:153: error: value err is not a member of package System
           case bad => System.err.println("XML.cache_actor: ignoring bad
input " + bad)
                              ^
PIDE/command.scala:45: error: value err is not a member of package System
               case _ => System.err.println("Ignored status message: " +
msg); state
                                ^
PIDE/command.scala:73: error: value err is not a member of package System
             case _ => System.err.println("Ignored message without
serial number: " + message); this
                              ^
PIDE/document.scala:315: error: value err is not a member of package System
               System.err.println((true, range, edits)); throw(e)
                      ^
PIDE/document.scala:322: error: value err is not a member of package System
               System.err.println((false, range, reverse_edits)); throw(e)
                      ^
PIDE/markup_tree.scala:84: error: value err is not a member of package
System
             System.err.println("Ignored overlapping markup information:
" + new_info)
                    ^
System/event_bus.scala:23: warning: abstract type Event in type pattern
Event is unchecked since it is eliminated by erasure
     this += actor { loop { react { case x: Event => f(x) } } }
                                            ^
System/platform.scala:19: error: value getProperty is not a member of
package System
   val is_windows = System.getProperty("os.name").startsWith("Windows")
                           ^
System/gui_setup.scala:59: error: value exit is not a member of package
System
       case ButtonClicked(`ok`) => System.exit(0)
                                          ^
System/isabelle_process.scala:144: error: value currentTimeMillis is not
a member of package System
       val expired = System.currentTimeMillis() + timeout.ms
                            ^
System/isabelle_process.scala:148: error: value currentTimeMillis is not
a member of package System
       while (finished.isEmpty && System.currentTimeMillis() <= expired) {
                                         ^
System/isabelle_process.scala:226: error: value err is not a member of
package System
             case bad => System.err.println(name + ": ignoring bad
message " + bad)
                                ^
System/isabelle_process.scala:293: error: value err is not a member of
package System
             case bad => System.err.println(name + ": ignoring bad
message " + bad)
                                ^
System/platform.scala:18: error: value getProperty is not a member of
package System
   val is_macos = System.getProperty("os.name") == "Mac OS X"
                         ^
System/session.scala:83: error: value currentTimeMillis is not a member
of package System
         case Some(time) => (time - System.currentTimeMillis()) max 0
                                           ^
System/session.scala:95: error: value currentTimeMillis is not a member
of package System
       val now = System.currentTimeMillis()
                        ^
System/session.scala:108: error: value err is not a member of package System
         case bad => System.err.println("command_change_buffer: ignoring
bad message " + bad)
                            ^
System/session.scala:194: error: value err is not a member of package System
         System.err.println("Ignoring prover result: " +
result.message.toString)
                ^
System/session.scala:283: error: value err is not a member of package System
           System.err.println("session_actor: ignoring bad message " + bad)
                  ^
System/standard_system.scala:315: error: value getProperty is not a
member of package System
     val java_home = System.getProperty("java.home")
                            ^
one warning found
19 errors found
Failed to compile sources