[isabelle-dev] AFP statistics

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Tue May 17 09:55:54 CEST 2011

>> Can anybody say where AFP is tested and if there are statistics accumulating?
>
> The AFP test is currently still running in Sydney and accumulating the usual data.
>
> I've copied the logs over to ~/afp/log on macbroy*

There are also some runs being performed at TUM, but they are unofficial
and incomplete. However, they can already be useful sometimes to get an
overview in retrospect when the situation is unclear.

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/reports/Isabelle

(the second column of traffic lights is for the AFP, click on individual
changesets to see a listing of detailed reports, which include the usual
logs)

> The plan is to move the afp test back to Munich when I'm in Munich in about two weeks. Then we should be back to the old routine.
>
> I'd prefer to run the test on a Linux machine. Is there one available with around 4 cores and lots of memory?

Do 10GB already qualify? Then we can use lxbroy7/8, which are currently
looking for a new job.

Alex