[isabelle-dev] Poly/ML

Clemens Ballarin ballarin at in.tum.de
Thu Jun 23 11:45:55 CEST 2011

Thank you, Jasmin and Makarius.  I managed to replace my Poly/ML
installation by the one included in Isabelle2011.app.  It took 15
minutes to download this, though.

I noted that the bundle contains software that is free for
non-commercial use only (z3).  This might be problematic for some users.

Clemens