[isabelle-dev] AFP statistics

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Sun Jun 19 10:30:09 CEST 2011

On 15/06/2011, at 4:44 PM, Makarius wrote:
>> The plan is to move the afp test back to Munich when I'm in Munich in about two weeks. Then we should be back to the old routine.
>>
>> I'd prefer to run the test on a Linux machine. Is there one available with around 4 cores and lots of memory?
>
> Did anything happen here?

Not yet, it seems it's not so easy to have Alex and me at TUM for a longer intersection of time. It's still on the todo list, though.

> ~/afp/log seems to be unchanged since 17-May-2011.
>
> The AFP logs help to keep an eye on performance for large applications, i.e. to spot accidental bloat early.

I've set up a cron job now, so at least the logs will stay up to date until we integrate the testing infrastructure again. Should have done that the first time, sorry.

Cheers,
Gerwin