[isabelle-dev] Proof General 4.1 on Mac OS X

Lucas Dixon ldixon at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 24 01:15:05 CET 2011

I've had what I consider to be success with a very similar setup...

I'm using:
Isabelle (isa2011-test1: January 2011, which has Proof General Version
4.1pre110112)
but with Aquamacs Distribution 2.1
on MacOS 10.6

I'm loading Aquamacs from the dock, so I don't get background noise.

Menus respond with usual swiftness and long arrows/unicode tokens etc
look good.
Setup .emacs config:
(custom-set-variables
  '(isa-isabelle-command "/Applications/isa2011-test1.app/Isabelle
/bin/isabelle"))
(load-file
"/Applications/isa2011-test1.app/Isabelle/contrib/ProofGeneral/generic/proof-site.el")

Light blue background looks just right on my screen/default setup.

I wasn't able to reproduce the syntax-highlighting bug.

best,
lucas

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.