[isabelle-dev] [release] IsarImplementation

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Jan 21 17:45:13 CET 2011

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> By chance I discovered that the Isar Implementation Manual in the
> release candidate is outdated and does not build from source.

OK, see http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle-release/rev/55b16bd82142

I am still confused why isatest fails due to a missing ZF image, and why I
did not spot the problem when I did a manual test of the manuals at that
point.

It shows again that last-minute changes (like what I did with
Named_Target.init) will almost inevitable introduce last-minute problems.
It also shows that we have accumulated quite a bit of complexity in the
distribution.

This is another call to do some testing of
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/isa2011-test1/