[isabelle-dev] Isabelle release

Rafal Kolanski rafalk at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Jan 7 10:12:04 CET 2011

I think the yearly naming convention has a rustic charm about it, kind
of like french wines. We can all sit down one day and have a big
discussion which year was the best vintage. Reminisce about the more
intense full-bodied flavour of the second batch of 2009, which is lovely
in small sips, but can go a bit awry when large gulps are involved... or
the effect on the palate of annually increasing Scala overtones; it
shall be grand!

On a more serious note, +1 for calling it Isabelle 2011.

Rafal Kolanski.