[isabelle-dev] Isabelle release

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Fri Jan 7 09:53:49 CET 2011

I don't see any good reason for the skewed naming scheme of 2009-x in
2010 or 2011. We should use the year that the release was made in,
period. That avoids unproductie arguments on how major or minor a
release is.

I guess my email is a case of "everything has been said already but not
yet by everybody" ;-)

Tobias