[isabelle-dev] [isabelle] "ISABELLE_ATP" is not set

Sascha Boehme boehmes at in.tum.de
Thu Jan 6 16:03:17 CET 2011

Hi Steve,

An arbitrary development snapshot of Isabelle is not required to run
as expected, but many snapshots do.  Since your question is related to
such an arbitray version of Isabelle, I took the freedom to move your
question to the developer list.

To solve your issue, could you please specify which precise instance
of Isabelle you have, e.g., by issuing the command "hg id" at your
console?  Furthermore, how did the error manifest itself, i.e., under
what conditions do you see the error?  Do you maybe have a small
example theory?

Sascha