[isabelle-dev] moving isatest to poly 5.4

Florian Haftmann florian.haftmann at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Jan 3 07:35:34 CET 2011

Hi all,

>> but here is a distribution of Poly/ML 5.4 that is very likely to be the official one for the coming release in January 2011:
>>
>>  http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/unofficial/polyml-5.4.0.tar.gz

I'm a little bit confused since the polyml homepage
http://www.polyml.org/download.html announces 5.4.0 already.

> Florian, I don't suppose there is an easy workaround in the code generator for Andreas' problem above? (Not that I can see why this code should not compile).

No, there isn't indeed any chance when a ML compiler rejects prefectly
correct programs ;-).

On the whole, clues seem to indicate that the upcoming Isabelle release
should be shipped with poly 5.4.0

Cheers,
	Florian

--