[isabelle-dev] (Re-)introducing set as a type constructor rather than as mere abbreviation

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Thu Aug 25 17:00:08 CEST 2011

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011, Florian Haftmann wrote:

> I was driven crazy some months ago when I attempted in vain to enable
> push access.  I don't even know what the problem was (authentication,
> web server configuration, encrpytion) – maybe I wasn't even able to
> figure out.  If someone of the TUM guys knows better, tell me.

It is probably easier to avoid TUM server infrastructure altogether, and
use some existing hosting platform like https://bitbucket.org/ or even
Google Code.

Anyway, I am not sure what is gained from the extra efforts to produce
some kind of set/pred fork of the whole system right now, as if there
would be a hurry to prevent rethinking the whole effort further.