[isabelle-dev] performance regression for simp_all

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Sat Aug 13 12:15:35 CEST 2011

On 13/08/2011, at 1:07 AM, Makarius wrote:
> Yes, it improves some sessions like HOL-Hoare_Parallel, probably also some larger AFP ones, but we still don't have any old-style isatest statistics.

04b3d8327c12 from just now should fix the statistics and also display old data the next time the graphs get generated.

I couldn't update ~isatest/hg-isabelle manually, because some files in ~isatest/hg-isabelle/.hg/store belong to user krauss and isatest doesn't seem to have enough permissions. Alex, could you please fix these?

Cheers,
Gerwin