[isabelle-dev] Fwd: status (AFP)

Lukas Bulwahn bulwahn at in.tum.de
Fri Apr 8 08:36:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

My changes caused this error.

I am working on different compilation schemes in Quickcheck.
Quickcheck registers its type-class based generator construction in the
Datatype package in the HOL image.

The complete Isabelle repository ran through (with all its datatypes),
but the Sigma theory seems to contain some unexpected datatype.

I will look at the problem immediately, and probably fix it within the
next couple of hours.

Lukas