[isabelle-dev] [scala-announce] Programming in Scala, First Edition, Online (fwd)

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Fri Apr 15 20:44:58 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:03:10 -0700
From: Bill Venners <bill at artima.com>
To: scala-announce at googlegroups.com
Subject: Programming in Scala, First Edition, Online

Hi All,

We just released the first edition of Programming in Scala in its
entirety, for free in HTML. We're hoping it will lower the barrier of
entry for people curious about Scala and provide a very comprehensive
online reference and tutorial for active Scala programmers. We
inserted anchors on all the sections (with little [link] tags so you
can find them easily) to make it easier for you to point others to
specific sections. Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to
make it more useful. You can check it out here:

http://www.artima.com/pins1ed/

Thanks.

Bill
----
Bill Venners
Artima, Inc.
http://www.artima.com

Next Scala workshop by Escalate is May 23-27 in Ann Arbor, Mi
http://www.artima.com/shop/scala_ann_arbor