[isabelle-dev] Coral and Sledgehammer

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 11:10:17 CET 2010

Thanks for reminding me of this paper. It states that the modified version of SPASS implements answer literals, which would allow sledgehammer for the first time to handle variables in subgoals. This could be quite useful. What do others think?

Of course, we would also have to consider the extent to which this modified version is supported. It doesn't look like they have added answer literals to the latest version of SPASS.
Larry