[isabelle-dev] Kodkodi upgrade

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 15:59:36 CET 2010

Hi all,

Two quick updates regarding the Kodkodi upgrade. First, if you follow the instructions below and the "KODKODI_VERSION" variable isn't set, that means your Kodkodi is definitely too old. Second, there's an issue on _some_ Macs (and perhaps elsewhere) that's fixed in Kodkodi 1.2.16:

    http://www4.in.tum.de/~blanchet/kodkodi-1.2.16.tgz

If you see warning about Kodkodi's defaulting to DefaultSAT4J, you're a victim.

Thanks to those who reported these issues to me! :)

Jasmin