[isabelle-dev] Aquamacs emacs

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon May 17 11:46:44 CEST 2010

On Sat, 15 May 2010, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

> I've used PG Version 4.0pre091204 quite a bit, no problems. What goes
> wrong with it?

I have tried Aquamacs-2.0 with the CVS version of Proof General (from
12-Apr-2010) for 20min, and ran into two problems within the first 5min.

One was due to Aquamacs failing to configure fonts for the buffer. The
other was PG trac item #314 (Duplication of some special messages).
These mysterious message problems might be also related to the general
danger of loosing synchronisation, which have never been isolated to far.