[isabelle-dev] Nitpick-induced Isatest failures on "macbroy2"

Jasmin Christian Blanchette jasmin.blanchette at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:12:24 CET 2010

Hi all,

Following the upgrade last week of "macbroy2" from Leopard to Snow
Leopard, Nitpick (more precisely Kodkodi) has been experiencing
sporadic crashes, characterized by the messages "illegal instruction"
or "bus error". While the problems seem to occur rather often as far
as the Isatests are concerned, they occur extremely seldomly (about 2%
of runs) when I try to reproduce them, which makes it really hard to
debug.

As a result: It may take a few days before I completely sort out this
issue. Thanks for your comprehension.

Jasmin