[isabelle-dev] Extracting dependencies from theory headers

John Matthews matthews at galois.com
Thu Dec 30 16:55:28 CET 2010

Thanks Makarius, I believe that addresses my use-case.

Another question: If the user asks Isabelle to process theory A, and
theory A has statement

   imports "dir1/B"

and theory B has statement

   imports "dir2/C"

then will Isabelle look for theory C in dir1 or dir1/dir2 ?

In other words, does master_dir change to the enclosing directory of
the theory being imported?

Thanks,
-john