[isabelle-dev] sporadic failures of AFP tests

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Wed Dec 15 15:58:07 CET 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010, Gerwin Klein wrote:

>> Am 13.12.2010 10:38, schrieb Tobias Nipkow:
>>> Are you referring to
>>>
>>> *** Failed to prepare dependency graph
>>
> - this very strange "failed to prepare dependency graph"
>
> The last one seemed to be because epstopdf was missing/not found.
> Whenever I tried to test manually, everything worked, though, and then
> the error disappeared altogether.

Since isatest complains about "gs: command not found" here, I have now
again made that /home/isatest/.bashrc includes /opt/local/bin and
/usr/local/bin where this often resides.

We've had the same problem some weeks ago.  I think it was caused by the
local admins when they discontinued the ancient "DUE" setup silently.  Or
was that unintentional?

Few people at TUM might recall $HOME/.due, but isatest is a rather old
account so its defaults were provided via that.