[isabelle-dev] Additional type variable(s) in specification

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Thu Dec 2 16:13:54 CET 2010

Thank you Brian, that seems to sum up the situation rather nicely. We
should return to the old behaviour at the top level where definitions
did not acquire additional parameters. Florian explained to me that for
the function package this new behaviour is an improvement, but that does
not mean that unsuspecting users should be subjected to it.

Tobias