[isabelle-dev] Isabelle release

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Nov 18 15:57:54 CET 2009

I have some long-planned changes to the HOLCF domain package that are
now nearly complete; since there are some users waiting on some
upcoming features, it would be a shame for them to have to wait
another release cycle.

I will require more than just a few days, though. Probably if I work
hard I can finish in a week or so.

- Brian