[isabelle-dev] Error message "Failed to prepare dependency graph"

Andreas Lochbihler andreas.lochbihler at kit.edu
Tue Nov 17 13:06:52 CET 2009

Hi all,

I tried to build (my own version of) JinjaThreads with the Isabelle
repository version 8cce3a34c122, but it failed with the error message
"Failed to prepare dependency graph". The log of the run ends with:

### Rule already declared as safe introduction (intro!)
### [| ~ contains_insync ?b; ~ contains_insync ?e |]
### ==> bisim ?Vs (while (?b) ?e) (while (compE1 ?Vs ?b) compE1 ?Vs ?e) ?xs
val it = () : unit
val it = () : unit
val it = () : unit
val it = () : unit
val it = () : unit
val it = () : unit
*** Failed to prepare dependency graph

Does anyone know what might have gone wrong here and how to generate a
heap and the dependence graph?

Regards,
Andreas