[isabelle-dev] sledgehammer

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Sun Mar 29 09:50:56 CEST 2009

Looking at the source code, the "Bad executable" indicates that the file
could not be found by Isabelle. But since it exists and is executable,
as you have confirmed by executing it by hand, I can only guess that
$ISABELLE_HOME is not pointing to the right place - but I don't know how
to figure this out or correct it.

Tobias