[isabelle-dev] building isabelle

Chris Capel pdf23ds at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 02:33:42 CET 2009

If I want to test changes I make to Isar or other parts of the
Isabelle core, is possible to do this without also rebuilding my HOL
image? (Or is rebuilding the image faster than the first build?) Is it
sufficient to simply rebuild Pure? I couldn't find any documentation
on developing isabelle that talked about building.

Chris Capel
--
"What is it like to be a bat? What is it like to bat a bee? What is it
like to be a bee being batted? What is it like to be a batted bee?"