[isabelle-dev] What's in Main

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 10 07:32:55 CET 2009

I have attached a document that summarizes the main constants and their
syntax. It is intentionally restricted to (about) 10 pages to make it
easy to browse and get a quick overview. For details one still has to
read the theories.

If you have any suggestions or issues, please let me know.

One issue I a not sure about myself: should I always give the ASCII
syntax as well, eg after the type? I have done this in a few places in
the Set section, just as an experiment. Adding further lines in the
Syntax part is likely to lead to bloat.

Thanks,
Tobias