[isabelle-dev] I'm a new Isabelle User!

patrick dabou patrickdabou at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 22 11:29:39 CEST 2009

hi!
my name is Nounamo Dabou Patrick, i'm student in the university of Ngaoundéré-Cameroon, and i'm doing master 2 in compter science. I've choose my topic of reaserch in Isabelle generic prover as an tool to prove and correct software.i'm a new isabelle user and i want to register my self in  international Isabelle Users, participate and discuss problems and results.
please i'm waiting for the response of my mail, because i want to use Isabelle to demontrate the correctness of software.
thank you for all.

Patrick Dabou N.

+237 99 98 25 29