[isabelle-dev] Bug Tracking

Michael Norrish Michael.Norrish at nicta.com.au
Fri Jul 10 01:51:30 CEST 2009

Tjark Weber wrote:

> But of course a bug tracker is just a tool; in the end its people who
> have to work with (or without) it.  HOL4's bug tracker (which is
> provided by SourceFourge) is not exactly a blazing success either.

Indeed.  We only really use it for collecting bugs from users who aren't
aware of, or refuse to use, the mailing list.

My impression is that the tracker provided by S/F was not considered
"best of breed", and that the admins there are soon to provide (or
already have provided) something better.

Michael.