[isabelle-dev] Bug Tracking

Brian Huffman brianh at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jul 9 19:09:56 CEST 2009

I think it's time to bring up the issue of bug tracking again. I just
replied to Peter Lammich on the Isabelle users list about a bug in the
locale package that has been known to exist for at least a year and a
half; it is unclear whether anyone has taken any responsibility for
fixing the bug, or indeed whether there is any plan to fix it at all.
A bug tracking system would have been very useful in this case.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my agreement and support for what
Tjark said earlier about the need for a bug tracking system.

- Brian