[isabelle-dev] NEWS: find_theorems solves

Tobias Nipkow nipkow at in.tum.de
Wed Feb 11 19:20:42 CET 2009

This is pretty cool, thanks! Novices should love it.

How about coloring its message the same way QC colors its couterexamples?

I suspect it causes too much of a delay to enable it by default?
I wish we had a model for asynchronous messages, so we could  run it as
a separate thread and it would report back if it found something.
Without causing a small delay for the user.

Tobias