[isabelle-dev] Isabelle Release Party

Alexander Krauss krauss at in.tum.de
Tue Dec 8 21:33:19 CET 2009

Dear isabelle-dev,

Since we now have this nice new Isabelle release, I thought it would
be nice to have a little release party. So I invite all Isabelle
contributors/power users who happen to be in reachable distance to a
slightly spontaneous

                ISABELLE 2009-1 RELEASE PARTY

      Saturday, Dec. 12th, 18h30 (<-- this Saturday)
       at my place in Munich  (address on request,
         since this list is publicly archived)

There will be drinks and some basic food, and you are invited to bring
more food items/cake etc.

Please give me a short note if you would like to come, just for my
counting...

Cheers,
Alex